Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Great Many Things

Well it looks like On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 2 hits XBLA tomorrow. I'm not at all sure how I missed this, but I'm pretty excited. Well, I'm excited that it's coming out... in a vacuum... when wrapped up with all the other shit coming out it feels like a kick in the ol' mean bean machine that I didn't see coming.


I'm still finishing up Fable 2, I picked up Fallout 3 tonight, and Gears of War 2 comes out in a couple of weeks. Not to mention that I'd like to get my hands on Little Big Planet, and I still haven't given any time to Capcom's 8-bit revival, Mega Man 9.

Oh, and this came in the mail today too:



This is brought to you by the same guy who runs Kissing Suzy Kolber, Drew Magary... a pretty hilarious NFL site. Go buy it... if you have the balls.

Balls... hehe.


Anyway, it looks like I've got plenty to keep me busy for a while.

On another note, now that I have a moment to elaborate, Fable 2 is pretty awesome. I don't know why, but the mindless tasks behind it can sometimes be so entertaining... the little side jobs like wood cutting and bartending are so stupid, but so fun. I'm sure that says absolutely nothing good about me at all. I will say that I'll be glad to give the game a shot going the "evil" route... because FUCK those villagers are annoying. It'll be nice to slap the shit out of one the next time she talks about the rumored killer chicken that ate a boy.

Oh, and in "Intervention Watch '08"... Tag was playing before I signed in... and was still going strong when I signed off. We're monitoring the situation carefully. It should also be noted that he's on his second playthrough. Dude is hardcore. There's the spirit that built the railroads!

1 comment:

Tagurit said...

Dude I almost forgot to eat. Shout out to the Olive Garden Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks for lunch.